- Free Shipping
- Price includes 6' Galvanized Bar, Aluminum 2.67 ColorBrackets with 3" screws, Tek Screws for attaching the bar to the clamp and 2 End Caps.
- Made in America
- Laboratory and field tested
- Can be installed year round
- Easy "Drop in Bracket" installation
- Standard bar is Gatorshield® coated galvanized steel. Please call for prices on Stainless Steel, and powder coating options.
SnoBar is a snow retention system available in 16 gauge, galvanized mill finish or optional stainless steel (please call for pricing). Both options offer superior corrosion resistance. SnoBar can also be color matched by powder coating both the bar and clamps (please call for pricing).
Great Strength and Durability
SnoBar features a design that is available in either 16 gauge galvanized steel or stainless steel construction and offers great strength and durability. The strength of this product has been proven in both laboratory and field testing.
Includes Custom Design
We will provide a free custom design and quote for your SnoBar system, begin the process by submitting the Quote Request Form or call us at 800-766-5291 with any questions.
- SnoBar Specification Sheet
- SnoBar With ColorBracket Cut Sheet
- Project Price Quote
- Installation Instructions
This snow retention system is not designed to be installed in isolated areas such as just over doorways, stack pipes, chimneys or partial roof sections. Upper roofs, if any, must not be allowed to shed snow and ice on to lower roof areas where this product is being used. All upper roof areas must have a snow retention system in place before using this product on lower roof areas. Always obtain a manufacturers quantity and spacing recommendation before purchasing and installing this product. If this system is not used as per the manufacturers recommendation severe roof panel damage, personal injury and/or death may occur.