- Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Includes 6' Aluminum Bar, Aluminum ColorBrackets for 2.67 Corrugated Metal Roof and 3" wood purlin screws, Tek Screws for attaching the bar to the bracket.
- Made in America
- Laboratory and field tested
- Can be installed year round
- Easy "Drop in Bracket" installation
- Standard bar is mill Aluminum. Please call for prices for powder coating and 2" ColorStrip options.
ColorBar is a snow retention system available in extruded aluminum mill finish. Two inch ColorStrips can be added to the channel in the face of the bar to match the panel. ColorBar can also be color matched by powder coating both bar and clamps (please call for pricing). Sample Bar Kits for submittal purposes are available for purchase.
Unmatched Strength and Durability
ColorBar features an extruded aluminum heavy duty design that offers unbeatable strength and durability. The strength of this product has been proven in both laboratory and field testing.
Includes Custom Design
We will provide a free custom design and quote for your ColorBar system, begin the process by submitting the Quote Request Form or call us at 800-766-5291 with any questions.
- ColorBar Specification Sheet
- ColorBar With ColorBracket Cut Sheet
- Project Price Quote
- Installation Instructions
This snow retention system is not designed to be installed in isolated areas such as just over doorways, stack pipes, chimneys or partial roof sections. Upper roofs, if any, must not be allowed to shed snow and ice on to lower roof areas where this product is being used. All upper roof areas must have a snow retention system in place before using this product on lower roof areas. Always obtain a manufacturer's quantity and spacing recommendation before purchasing and installing this product. If this system is not used as per the manufacturers recommendation severe roof panel damage, personal injury and/or death may occur.