- Made in America
- Powder coated, aircraft quality aluminum with stainless steel hardware
- Includes a wing kit that spans approximately 14 inches to add an extra layer of protection
- This is the largest VentSaver model with a standing profile of approximately 14" (Can vary depending on roof pitch)
- Height can be extended, with the VentSaver HDC (Hight Extension Kit), for a total height of approximately 25" (Can vary depending on roof pitch)
- Can also be used on most standing seam roofs, without panel penetrations, using the optional Standing Seam VentSaver Mounting Kit
- Spacers and wing modifications can be avoided by using the optional SD (Screw Down) VentSaver Plate Kit
Introduced in 2002, the original VentSaver products are metal roof snow protection devices that were specifically designed with the vent pipes, chimneys and roof masts in mind. Vent pipes and chimneys are one of the most commonly damaged items caused by sliding snow and ice on sloped metals roofs. Amazingly enough, their protection is often neglected and forgotten until it too late! Snow guards can protect the vents and chimneys but are only effective if used in an overall pattern across the entire roof. The VentSaver is the ultimate stand alone or additional vent pipe and chimney protection solution! The VentSaver HD includes a wing kit that adds an extra layer of protection. Use the VentSaver on your metal roof to add support and divert snow and ice away from vent pipes, chimneys, and masts.