All VentSaver models can now be mounted on most screw down panels so the mounting bracket easily lines up with the pipe. Many times a Vent Pipe or Chimney will protrude through the high seams making it difficult to align the VentSaver mounting bracket directly behind the pipe. The SD Screw Down VentSaver Mounting Plate allows more adjustability for mounting all of the VentSaver models on mechanically fastened roofing panels. The Model 12-24 SD VentSaver Mounting Plate is recommended for most PBR and corrugated 2.67metal panels. It can be used with any of the VentSaver models including the new VentSaver EZ with the optional EZ Wing Kit and EZ Height Extender. The SD Plate Kit also works with the larger VentSaver HD and the included wing kit. The SD VentSaver Plate enables the Wing Kit to be installed with no wing modifications! The HD Wing Kit is necessary to install the optional VentSaver HDC Height Extension Bracket.
This kit is simple to install with basic hand tools, made in the USA, and constructed of durable, non-corrosive components.
The SD Ventsaver Kit Includes:
- 12" X 27" SD VentSaver Aluminum Plate
- Custom fit Ice Ramp with Edging Strip (Ramp will need to be notched out to fit between ribs)
- 1 Tube of NovaFlex All Weather Sealant for Sealing Underneath the Plate.
- (12) 1/4-14 X 3 Inch Roofing Screws w/ Neoprene Washers.
- (12) 1/4-14 X 1 Inch Tech Screws
VentSaver not included but can be selected selected as an option.