Please refer to the spacing guideline page for proper snow guard placement.
- Made in America
- A flat, forward-facing design is proven to cause less roof stress, failures, and leaks than other competing options
- Easy installation
The IceJax II is a snow guard product that features outside struts that make it stronger and reinforces its unique interchangeable sides. The IceJax II is a comparable snow guard to the SnoJax II and offers a more economical price point with stronger results. Please note, placement only in isolated areas such as chimneys, doorways, vents and partial roof sections is not recommended.
This patented design still features unique interchangeable sides that can either be mechanically fastened or adhesive mounted. Use the flat side down on at least 5" of flat surface or simply flip the unit over to straddle a minor rib on a 12" R-Panel (Not recommended for 9" R-Panels). Starter points are provided on both sides for mechanically fastening with self-drilling screws. Professional ATI test results show the Icejax II held an astonishing 6388 pounds when screw mounted and a mind blowing 1561 pounds when adhesive mounted using the Surebond SB-190. All tests were performed simulating realistic snow loading conditions applied to the face of the guard.
- Cut Sheet
- Spec Sheet
- Installation Instructions
- Pad Style Glue Down Spacing Guide
- Pad Style Screw Down Spacing Guide
- IceJax II Price Quote
* Orders that are less than 25 pieces are not eligible for the SB-190 adhesive or screws and silicone addon attachment option.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product and great service