Please refer to the spacing guideline page for proper snow guard placement.
- Made in America
- A flat, forward-facing design is proven to cause less roof stress, failures, and leaks than other competing options
- Easy installation
The SnoJax II is the very first adhesive mounted snow guard and has been in production since 1995. This proven snow guard was designed to allow for an adhesive application. The dual design can be flipped over and used to straddle a minor rib. During installation, it is important to always keep the mounting surface in front of the snow. Please note, placement only in isolated areas such as chimneys, doorways, vents and partial roof sections is not recommended.
This snow guard can either be mechanically fastened or adhered using Surebond SB-190. Use the flat side down on a 5.25" flat surface or simply flip the unit over to straddle a small minor rib or striation. Starter points are provided on both sides for mechanically fastening with self-drilling screws.
- Cut Sheet
- Spec Sheet
- Installation Instructions
- Pad Style Glue Down Spacing Guide
- Pad Style Screw Down Spacing Guide
- Snojax II Price Quote
* Orders that are less than 25 pieces are not eligible for the SB-190 adhesive or screws and silicone addon attachment option.