- Made in America
- A flat, forward-facing design is proven to cause less roof stress, failures, and leaks than other competing options
- Easy installation
- The original polycarbonate snow guard
Invented in 1976, the SnoJax I is the original polycarbonate snow guard and the very first product in the our product line of Snow Guards. This tried-and-true snow guard has had the same design since it's conception. This product is designed for screwing down use only and features a series of drainage holes that allow melting snow to pass through easily, ultimately expediting the snow melting process. Please note, placement only in isolated areas such as chimneys, doorways, vents and partial roof sections is not recommended.
Because of the unique rib straddling design, they fit most brands of the traditional 9" or 12" R-Panels. The distinctive 8 holes in the face plate provide exceptional water drainage. This is a screw down snow guard only.
- Cut Sheet
- Spec Sheet
- Installation Instructions
- Pad Style Screw Down Spacing Guide
- Snojax I Price Quote
* Orders that are less than 25 pieces are not eligible for the SB-190 adhesive or screws and silicone addon attachment option.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I could not find this product anywhere locally. I had one of the snow guards & saw the name & looked it up on the internet & saw that they were made in Lemoyne, Pa. I was able to order on line & received them in one day. Very satisfied!!