Please refer to the spacing guideline page for proper snow guard placement.
- Made in America
- A flat, forward-face design is proven to cause less roof stress, failures, and leaks than other competing options.
- Each snow guard holds 3,456 pounds when attached with screws and 1,379 pounds with SB-190 adhesive.
- Our best-selling snow guard
The SnoBlox Deuce is our most popular item thanks to its universal fit and ease of installation. This patented product has stood the test of time as an aesthetically appealing, low-cost solution to the problem of sliding snow and ice on metal roofing.
The SnoBlox Deuce revolutionized the patented polycarbonate snow guard industry with its low profile forward mounted 2.5" high face, and its sleek 1.5" wide waffled tapered back. The flat, forward-fac holds snow and ice in place without harming the integrity of your roof. And the waffle base provides nearly triple the strength of smooth bottom guards of the same size.
Professional third party Intertek/ATI tests demonstrate the SnoBlox Deuce held 3456 pounds when attached with #14 screws and 1379 pounds when attached with the SB-190 adhesive.
The versatility of this product makes it perfect for professional roofers and DIY homeowners alike. The mounting versatility of this product allows it to be mechanically attached to screw down roofs with a 1.5" flat area or adhesive mounted on floating standing seam roof systems. They will fit most popular 36" R-panels with 12" rib spacing or 9" rib spacing without rib straddling.
This American made product is one of our best selling snow guards. The proven track record of the SnoBlox Deuce has made it a household name with residential and commercial roofers. Many of our customers use the white guards as decorative accent color to complement their roof.
- Cut Sheet
- Specification Sheet
- Installation Instructions
- Pad Style Glue Down Spacing Guide
- Pad Style Screw Down Spacing Guide
- SnoBlox Deuce Price Quote
* Orders that are less than 25 pieces are not eligible for the SB-190 adhesive or screws and silicone attachment option.